Cutting edge and fanatically followed electronic music labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and new ambient/downtempo label Reflections are looking for an experienced and motivated Music Marketing Specialist to lead our marketing team as Label Marketing Manager.
With a global fan community widely recognized as one of the most passionate in electronic music today, Anjuna’s labels command a vibrant and expansive roster that includes one of the world’s most dynamic dance groups, Ben Böhmer , the global success story that is Above & Beyond, GRAMMY nominated Mat Zo, as well as Eli & Fur, Andrew Bayer, CRi and many more.
We are looking for an experienced music marketer with a background in executing impactful international campaigns for top artists who has a deep understanding of fan engagement and audience building strategies. Community is the superpower of our labels. We’re looking for a marketer who is excited about the potential of our community, who understands the importance of storytelling, and who knows how to weave those threads together in a forward-thinking and innovative way.
Having just launched our third frontline label, Reflections, the ambient and downtempo offshoot of Anjunadeep, we are looking for someone with vision, ambition and enthusiasm to harness and grow marketing ideas at scale and high-impact, both collaboratively and individually.
Leading a young team of social media and community management stars, you will work closely on priority album campaigns, audience development strategies, short and long-form content strategy, paid media, D2C growth and CRM strategy.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Design a marketing campaign strategy and innovative activations on priority projects, in collaboration with label managers, artists,
- Artist Managers and Marketing Managers to deliver authentic and innovative campaigns that engage and build fan communities
- Provide high-level oversight, guidance and strategic support to marketing and product teams for all albums and singles
- Manage a team of marketers, providing support, guidance and insight
- Continuously assess the performance of marketing and publishing campaigns against agreed objectives, remaining dynamic and responsive throughout campaigns and reporting results to senior management
- Maintain and grow internal networks and databases of global content creators, videographers, photographers and stylists
- Devise innovative marketing and social media strategies, keeping our artists and brands at the forefront of technology
- Manage paid media budgets and monitor performance
- Continuously assess industry trends, identify digital opportunities, and evaluate new technologies to evaluate against company goals and values to create new, authentic opportunities to engage and grow audiences
- Design and implement audience growth strategies for our top brands and playlists
- Define and execute an editorial strategy for our label sites alongside our label marketing managers
- Refine our email and eCRM strategy, leveraging automation tools to deliver timely and relevant marketing messages that demand to be read
- 4-5 years of marketing experience at a record label or entertainment marketing agency
- A passionate music fan who understands a) what sets top artists apart, b) what drives fans, and c) is committed to bringing that understanding together to build real connections between artists and the fans who follow them
- Studious and focused on industry trends, new technologies and digital/social media
- Organized and business oriented with attention to detail. You’ll be motivated to get the best results for the artists we serve
- Experience in managing and developing teams, passionate about developing skills and leading people
- We’ve said this before, but it really helps if you like dance music
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, world-renowned independent label and touring brand. We live and breathe dance music here. If you too, send us your application now. Salary depends on experience.
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Location: Bermondsey, London, UK (we only accept UK-based applicants for this position)
Closing date July 9, 2021
If you need to have a chat with us about the application process before applying for this role, please feel free to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be needed or answer any questions you have about potential barriers you think there may be before you apply. We recognize the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to welcoming all types of talent.